Cross Country Training Area
Designed by Clayton Fredericks, FEI Licensed Course Designer
BOOK SCHOOLING BELOW
Select dates from the calendar to make a reservation and payment.
We do not allow unannounced haul-in's, reservation only.
Please Note: Some Dates may not be available due to shows or events on property.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross Country Training Area - $50 (per horse / per visit)
Reserve by date and time (8:00 AM to Noon or 1:00 pm to 5:00 PM time slots).
Contact us for information about Stay and Play packages
USE Trailer Entrance 3121 Griffin Avenue, Lady Lake, FL 32159,
At four way stop, continue straight. Park in Temporary Stabling Paddock by the Chapel.
An envelope with your name on it will be in the Information Box in the Parking Area. The envelope will contain a Grand Oaks Liability waiver to be completed by ALL GUESTS (Riders and Non Riders), a back number to be worn by riders and other useful information.
In order to participate, guests must READ and AGREE TO the rules listed below.
1. Guests are not permitted to mount until a signed liability waiver and payment have been secured by GRAND OAKS OPERATING, LLC.
2. All dogs MUST be on a leash AT ALL TIMES.
3. Riders are required to wear an ASTM (or higher) Certified Equestrian helmet, correctly fitting, equestrian safety vest and identifying number (provided) while mounted.
4. Obstacles MUST be jumped as flagged. RED on RIGHT / WHITE on LEFT ONLY.
5. Be mindful of other guests. There may be Carriages or Pedestrians in the woods at any time. No Galloping in the woods. Woodland footing is not prepared/manicured. Use caution.
6. The LOG LOOP jumps in the woods are ONE WAY ONLY! The Logs are numbered. DO NOT RIDE THE LOOP BACKWARDS.
7. Minors MUST be accompanied by a Trainer or Coach for supervision/safety.
8. The GRAND OAKS reserves the right to revoke schooling privileges to any Guests observed to be riding in a "dangerous" or "reckless" manner. Please train within your and your horse's ability.