- November 27 - 29, 2018 -- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE REGISTRATION VOUCHER ONLINE
- December 11 - 13, 2018 -- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE REGISTRATION VOUCHER ONLINE
- January 25 - 27, 2019 -- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE REGISTRATION VOUCHER ONLINE
- February 12 - 14, 2019 -- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE REGISTRATION VOUCHER ONLINE
- March 6 - 8, 2019 -- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE REGISTRATION VOUCHER ONLINE
Nationally Acclaimed Instructor
Nationally Acclaimed Pickleball Instructor
Deb is a 5.0 Player with state and national acclaim. She also has over 130 PicklePongDeb "You Tube" videos. She will be offering monthly Pickleball Camps for up to 8 players here at Grand Oaks Resort .
- 2016 U.S. Open in Naples, Silver WD 65+, Bronze in MXD 45+
- 2016 Hiawasee, GA, Gold in WD 5.0, Bronze in MXD 5.0
- 2015 Gold Medal WD 55-59, 2015 Huntsman World Senior Games
- 2015 Silver Medal WS 65-69, 2015 Huntsman World Senior Games
- 2015 Gold Medal MX 65+, 2015 National Senior Games
- 2015 Silver Medal WD 65+, 2015 National Senior Games
Grips, Positions, Bump Ups, Trajectories, Dinks, Blocks, High Balls, Serving, Returns, Third Shots, Blocks and Drops, Shot Hop Drops, Angles, Lobs, Volley, "Round Robin" Play, Evaluations and more...
$ 500 Per Player
8 Players minimum - 16 players maximum per Camp
1:8 player ratio per Pro
- Includes 15 Hours of Lessons over 3 Days
- Deb’s Mantra T-Shirt, Prizes & Coupons
- Deb Harrison’s "Intense Pickleball Workbook"
- 3 Days and 15 Hours of Skills, Drills and Strategies geared to appropriate levels
Attend our destination camp and experience the nuts and bolts of quality Pickleball Play!
Experience this camp in an indoor, air conditioned, pristine location.
It will be limited to 1:8 ratio of Player/Coach and divided into range of abilities.
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Pickleball Basics at the NVZ
- Grip and Ready Position, Ready Position, Posture, Bump Ups
- Trajectory Volleys, Punch Volleys, Swing Volleys, Flick Volleys
- Dinks, Diagonal Dinks, Footwork at the NVZ
- Blocks, Block Drops, Topspin Return of a Drop
- Keep it low, Recognizing the high ball, How to attack
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Lunch Break
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Pickleball Basics at the Base Line
- Serve Variety: topspin, roll, twist, lob
- Return of Serve: short hop, topspin, underspin
- Third Shot Transitions: Drop, Blast, Lob
- Base line lob
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Pickleball Mid Court Basics
- Swing Volleys, Blasts and Rolls, Poaching the high ball
- Blocks and block drops
- Short hop drops
- Earning the net and split steps
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Lunch Break
1:00pm - 3:00 pm Pickleball Overheads and Lobs
- Simone Smash, Angles, Running Down the Lob, Options off the Lob
- Executing the Lob off the Dink, off the Volley, off the Short hop, Third Shot
- Defensive Lobs Mid Court and Base Line
9:00am - 12:00 pm Advanced Pickleball Tactics
- Specialty Shots: Bubba, Staub, Ali, Feather, Roll, Wind Shield Wiper, Redirects
- Military Dinking, Dingles , Base Line Dingles, Skinny Singles, Kamakaze, Stacking, Poaching, Zing Zang Challenge.
- Game Plan and Strategies
12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch Break
1:00pm - 3:00 pm Grand Oaks Camp Tournament Round Robin
- Round Robin with Referees
- Accumulative Points
- Wrap-Up Evaluation
- Coaches Evaluation/Rating