Grand Oaks Resort is proud to introduce its newest accommodations – THE GRAND OAKS RV PARK. Our newest resort addition serves our 400 acre resort community in two ways; as an event venue offering active and passive participation in live equine events, competitions and education, as well as a being a unique recreational vehicle facility for travelers who want to enjoy the beauty of our resort and its close proximity to the famed Villages’ retirement community.
This facility was uniquely designed in keeping with the character and mission of being one of American’s finest equestrian resorts. Additionally, our guest have access to 400 acres of trails, groomed outdoor space, fishing, as well as the Grand Oaks Arena, a speculator 51,000 square foot covered arena.
Our RV sites were built with the needs and desires of our traveling equine guest, as well as recreational vehicles who desire large spacious pull-thru and back-in sites. All 60 of our 35’ wide sites boast 65’ and 85’ lengths, full hook-ups, paved roads, concrete pads and patios, as well as Wi-Fi. For our equine guests we offer a few grass sites with all the other amenities, plus stalls and paddocks are available for their traveling companions.
In addition to our Bistro next to our museum, our guests can enjoy their own Clubhouse with built-in pool and spa, 2 private bathrooms with showers, a laundry room and a gathering room with a 60" TV and pool table.
ALL RATES HAVE 11% SALES TAX
- Rate includes water, electric, sewer & Wi-Fi access
- Wi-Fi is not guaranteed, but is also available in the Bistro restaurant
- All Monthly Rates are based on 30 days – no pro-ration
- All prices based on two person occupancy, extra persons 4 years old and over are $5 per night per person
- All site rentals will accommodate one RV and one vehicle
- No Tents or Pop-Ups Allowed. All units must have a self-contained bathroom
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Coupon for 10% Off any Gift Shop purchase included
- Free entrance to all Grand Oaks Horse Show Events on premises (some exclusions apply)
- SUNDAY -- CHECK-IN AFTER 5:00 PM ONLY
Deposit and Payment Schedule
DAILY & MONTHLY: Pay in full
PAYMENT METHOD: MasterCard, Visa, Discover or cash accepted.
Sorry, No American Express. Checks accepted for monthly stays only.
If a check is returned the customer will be responsible for a $ 35 NSF Fee.
POLICY: All payments due in full at time of reservation or arrival date if no reservation was made. Credit card is charged the day your reservation is made.
HIGH SEASON: Any time cancellation notice is given up to 14 days prior to arrival 100% will be refunded. If notice is given less than 14 days prior to arrival 50% will be refunded EXCEPT if cancellation notice is less than 3 days of days arrival then NO REFUND will be given.
LOW SEASON: If cancellation notice is given any time up to 3 days prior to arrival 100% will be refunded. If cancellation notice is given less than 3 days prior to arrival 80% will be refunded.