RV Park Guidelines
Check In: 12 Noon
Check Out: 11 a.m.
Quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Maximum stay on the Resort is 90 days.
- No Tents or Pop-Ups allowed. All units must have self-contained bathrooms.
- All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Guest may use dumpster for garbage or leave at the end of site for NOON pick-up each day.
- Please do not leave garbage outside overnight. Garbage must be in plastic bags.
- Fishing is allowed in the designated areas only. All fishing is “catch and release”.
- Mats must be a breathable type and restricted to 3’x 4’ or a total of 12 sq. ft.
- Units are allowed to be washed on YOUR SITE only.
- No open campfires/fireworks are permitted at any time, except in designated areas.
- Sewer collars are required by the State for all units.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Excessive noise by pets is not tolerated.
- PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE HORSES.
- Please observe the 15 mph speed limit on the Resort. Drive on roads only.
- Operators of all motorized (gas or electric) vehicles must have a valid driver’s license.
- The Resort reserves the right to deny usage of any vehicle it deems unsafe, excessively noisy or aesthetically conflicting to the Resort’s standards.
- Boat trailers and Equine Trailers that are connected to your coach and can fit on your site are permitted. All others must be stored in designated areas, which will be assigned by the Resort. Management can help you with storage options and fees.
- All horses entering the property MUST have a current coggins.
- Units left unattended for extended periods of time must not be covered or otherwise modified on the exterior (i.e. no tarps, roof covers).
- The Resort reserves the right to deny services to any guest.
- Property: Vandalism to any Resort properties will be dealt with on an individual incident basis. The offender may incur financial responsibility for damage to the Resort.
- Resort reserves the right to change any policy without notice.
- The Resort assumes no liability for personal injury, theft, fire damage to an car, RV or pets.
- Our RV Parking was designed to support The Grand Oaks equine events therefore any/or all vacancies must be pre-approved for availability.
RV guest mail MUST be addressed to the Front Office.
If it is addressed to the RV Park address it will not be delivered.
3000 Marion County Road
Weirsdale, FL 32195
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE PACKAGE IS ADDRESSED TO THE RV GUEST RECIPIENT
Pick-up is at Administration Office; mail arrives approximately 4:00 pm
Office open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday only